Crown & Anchor Prize Wheel
Professional quality prize wheels! Step right up and try your luck with our Crown and Anchor Prize Wheels! Our wheels are the most durable on the market and built to last a lifetime.
- Size: 36″
- Optional Crown and Anchor Laydown
How to Play:
This is a fast paced game in which any number of players can play against a “game operator”. A special wheel (Crown & Anchor) is used. The wheel has a total of 28 prize slots, each marked with a combination of three of the following symbols: crown, anchor, heart, spade, diamond, and club. These symbols also appear on the layout placed in front of the game operator. Each player puts a wager on one or more of the symbols on the game operator’s board. The game operator then spins the wheel, and pays out the result of the spin.
Example: Player puts a coin on “Anchor”
- If there are no anchors in the winning space they lose their coin.
- If there is one anchor in the winning space they get their coin back and another coin.
- If there are 2 anchors in the winning space they get their coin back and another 2 coins.
- If there are 3 anchors in the winning space they get their coin back and another 3 coins.
- Players can put a wager on more than one symbol, which can get confusing. The “game operator” should always focus on the board, not the player.
Players will keep track of where they place their bets.